- ruim lokaal met tafels. Tafels in kringopstelling met 1 tafel centraal voor docent.
- pc en beamer + internetaansluiting
- Voldoende begeleiding om leerlingen te ondersteunen..
Duur montage: ca. 1 uur.
At this stage, 25 or so holes are drilled in the PVC pipe. On the one hand, these holes have the function of threading the stretcher rope. On the other hand, a number of holes are used to attach attributes.
The necessary points are marked on the template, corresponding to the location where the holes are drilled. The correct application of the template with tape is very important. It simplifies the next steps in the process. Drilling the holes is then done correctly and smoothly. Finally, the holes are deburred.
Make sure the speed of your multitool is adjusted properly.
TIPS & TRICKS
Let’s quickly go through some important tips to make this process as easy and safe as possible.
1.Watch the photos + additional explanations carefully in advance so that you can get a perfect idea of the steps provided and the end result.
2.Make sure you have all the necessary materials and tools beforehand. Use the multitool correctly.
Adjust the right speed beforehand.
- It is best to work in pairs. For certain operations you will need additional support:
- Placing the template on the PVC pipe is much easier if you work with 2.
- Drilling the locating hole: it is not easy to drill the holes nice and straight without fixing the pipe.
ADJUST THE ENGINE SPEED
It is best to set the speed of the multitool as high as possible.
2. Drilling of clamping holes
- Place the PVC pipe upright. Run the multitool at full speed (approx. 30,000 rpm). Keep the tool horizontal and drill the holes where the attributes will be attached.
2. Tilt the PVC pipe so that the locating holes are at a comfortable height while drilling. While drilling these 16 holes, periodically pull the drill out of the hole to remove heat and chips.
3. It may help to lay the PVC pipe down and drill vertically. Make sure you hold the PVC pipe firmly.
INFO + PHASED PLAN
1. Introduction construction instrument
2. Materials and tools
3. Music technique