- ruim lokaal met tafels. Tafels in kringopstelling met 1 tafel centraal voor docent.
- pc en beamer + internetaansluiting
- Voldoende begeleiding om leerlingen te ondersteunen..
Duur montage: ca. 1 uur.
2. Het opspannen van het slagvel
Clamping the Taurom is an important part. Perhaps the most important part. A lot of energy has gone into previous phases: the drum, the tarpaulin and preparing the props. Placing the tarpaulin is the start of the final phase. To arrive at a full-fledged instrument, the beating skin must have the necessary tension to exploit all its potential.
For tensioning the batter sheet, we recommend following the instructions very consistently. If necessary, ask for help from your collaborator or your teacher!
An attachment was developed specifically for this part: the tensioner. A wooden rod, made from wood waste, of approx. 8 cm fitted with a handle. When tightening the truss rope, this simple device provides the necessary support. At the top is a notch where the rope end can be inserted. Provide a simple knot at the end of the rope.
When tensioning the striking sheet, you can now provide the necessary force.
10. Now it is time to take care of the polyester wire. This is very functional: ensures that the sheet never tears through and provides a connection of the striking sheet around the PVC pipe. Take your pliers and pull on one end of the tube. You will notice that the striking sheet fits more tightly. You do the same for the other end. Here is the same result.
11. After tightening the polyester cords, it is time to…. yes, we will tighten the nylon cords a third time. Yes, there is nothing else to do!
17. It is a matter of cutting as short as possible against the drumhead.
18. Pull the tarpaulin over the (sharp) ends of the polyester thread.
INFO + PHASED PLAN
1. Introduction construction instrument
2. Materials and tools
3. Music technique